CIVIL ENGINEERING SECTION
To empower students with skills needed for success by providing technological orientation.
To promote quality performance of students and developing industry capable skills.
* VIVA-VOCE on 17-05-2013 @ 08.00 A.M
* Important Instructions to Industrial Training for DCE-5 Sem students:
- Industrial Training closes on 15-05-2012 as per the instructions of Secretary, SBTET vide Lr. No. SBTET/EE-I-05/industrial training/1005/2013 dt.10-05-2013.
- Students have to complete their log books and get it signed by the training officer.
- Students have to download assessment form 1&2 and attendance sheet and get it filled & signed by the training officer and submit to HCES on the day of Viva-Voce.
- SBTET Letter, Assessment Guidelines, assessment form 1&2, attendance sheet can be downloaded from Industrial Training Tab.
- Students have to attend Viva-Voce on 17-05-2013 at 8.00 a.m sharp.
- Students have to prepare Industrial Training Report as mentioned in Assessment guidelines and get it signed by the training officer and submit to HCES on the day of Viva-Voce.
Income Tax Package download link:
State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. web site link:
Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada web site link:
* RAGGING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
* CELL PHONES ARE BANNED IN THE CAMPUS.
Original Diploma Certificate can be obtained from HCES by submitting the following:
- NO Dues Certificate &
- Two(2) Passport Size Photographs
Empolyed candidates has to submit
- Appoinment order copy
- Employment details with total emoluments
Site is Developed & Maintained by: Er.J.VENKATAPATHI RAJU., M.Tech.
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 3. View more »
Campus & Labs
* Industrial Training Viva-Voce on 17-05-2013 at 08.00A.M
* Details are in Industrial Training Tab.
* Contact HCES mobile no.: 9440431389
Telugu News - NewsDabba.com